Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Orange goo...

...well that's what pureed butternut squash looks like! I made my first puree for the munchkin today. Seems to be ok, it's in it's ice cubes trays in the freezer at the moment. Hope she likes it when we finally get around to weaning her. Will probably be starting that on Sunday or Monday. It depends on what we do at the weekend. We may be heading back up to Bradford to see family and friends or we may be popping into London for the day on Saturday. I haven't decided what I want to do yet.

You may wonder why I said I, and not we....well that would be because it's my birthday on Saturday! It means that I get a little more say in what we do. Bradford will also depend on Mr H's energy supply as he'll be driving and whether or not any of our friends are around.

No comments: