Thursday, January 26, 2006

So much for that......

I said in my last post the the munchkin is napping well.......I think I spoke too soon.

Yesterday and today she has refused to settle down for a nap without screaming herself silly. I know she's only screaming because she's tired, but will she admit defeat and just close her eyes for a little bit? No! It got to the point earlier this afternoon that I put her in her cot with the mobile set to white noise, turned the monitor on and just sat in the next room. Lo and behold she settled herself. Grrrrr....

Keep expecting her to start yelling again so I'll have to run upstairs and see her (have moved back downstairs with the laptop now). Need to have a look at some paperwork for the house move, but don't want to start it and then have to stop soon after. Hubby due home from work in about 1 1/2 hours so am going to have to wait for him to get back and he can sort her while I do the paperwork.

Need to go, she's started wingeing again......

No comments: