Monday, January 30, 2006

Where did the time go?

Can't believe it's already Monday night and I last posted on Thursday......

It's all go with the move, we're exchanging and completing on Friday. Just need to be down in Harlow at 2pm to pick up the keys.....and then back in Cambridge to meet Dad at 4:30 before picking up the van at 5. Remind me why I let hubby persuade me that we should do the move ourselves rather than hire a removal comany ......

The munchkin and I will go down with the first load in the morning on Saturday, no point staying up here as we'll have to be fully packed since due to madam I may not be able to pack anything, so I may as well be down there so that I can unpack if she gives me a chance.

Will try a post more before the move ( there will probably be a few days with no internet so there won't be many posts after...)....too tired now.....more on that later....

No comments: