Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Muddling along...

It’s been a funny week since I last posted. I’m trying not to dwell too much on the miscarriage (I’m sure that baby has died) but still remembering that I have to go back to the hospital on Monday to have another scan. The munchkin has been funny, there’s been times she’s just been cuddly and there and other times when she’s been really demanding and I can’t seem to make her happy. We’ve been out somewhere everyday to keep busy and get out of the house for a bit which has helped a bit, but I seem to being seeing pregnant women everywhere. It doesn’t help that three of my friends at baby group are expecting, two due next month and the other is about 11 weeks. It’ll be easier once we know and can move on. Mr H has already been talking about us trying again in a couple of months, I think I’d rather wait a bit first. It surprised me as he wasn’t sure about this pregnancy anyway, we’ll have to see how we feel as time goes on.

Another problem with all the worry is it’s affecting my sleep. I’m waking up more tired than when I went to bed, dreaming lots and waking lots. I’ve been trying to sleep during the day when the munchkin does, but I’m not really one for sleeping in the day. Hopefully a change of scene at my grans at the weekend will help. We’ll see….