Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bad mummy day!

I had a bad mummy day after I posted yesterday.

I sat the munchkin on the dining room carpet while I cooked our lunch ( we have an L shaped kitchen diner so she was on the carpet where I could see her). I thought I'd put her in a place where if she lost her balance she'd fall onto carpet quite safely....but no! She toppled over forwards and caught her head on the tiled kitchenfloor....she now has a nice purple bruise on the side of her forehead.

Apparently I also failed to provide the munchkin with food that met her exacting standards at lunchtime after all that.... She spat food at me, threw it on the floor and generally didn't eat much of it...argh! Hopefully she'll do a bit better today.

For the moment she's refusing to go down for her first nap of the day, I've had to bring her back down from her cot for a bit, we'll try again later...

No comments: