Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sleep...wow!

An amazing morning this morning....I didn't see much of it! Went back to bed for a doze after Mr H went to work (as usual!) at 8:30 and when I next heard the munchkin and looked at the clock it was 12:15! Couldn't believe it. We both obviously needed the sleep. I'm feeling better for it....and I've done one non-pooey nappy for the munchkin so she's a little better too, still a bit off her food and milk though. Hopefully we'll get some good sleep tonight (no doubt in several bursts as is becoming normal again.....doh!) and we'll both be feeling even better tomorrow.

I've managed to get a bit more housework done today compared to normal, which means that Mr H and I will be able to spend a bit more time together this evening once we have the munchkin in bed.

No comments: