Monday, November 13, 2006

Oooppss

Ok, well the desk's not clear, however the kitchen is tidier, the dining table is clear and the munchkin now has a storage unit for her toys (made by my fair hands.....with help from a flat pack from Homebase and Mr H's fabulous Ixo). I'm hoping to get the desk tidy today when I put the munchkin down for her nap.

It's when I put the munchkin down for her nap that I seem to get the most done. She's abandonned her afternoon nap now and goes to sleep for another 1 1/2 - 2 hours in the morning. However I always seem to get sidetracked.....today I need to tidy the desk, load the dishwasher, put the washing out to dry and make some Christmas cards (I made all of them last year and really want to do the same this year, so far I've made about a dozen of the70ish that we need...).

I'll update later on what I get done as I've just put madam to sleep so I need to get going. Bye!

No comments: