Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Diet decisions

I'm currently doing Weight Watchers Online following Full Choice, but I'm trying to decide whether to try the No Count or not. I like being able to eat anything and just add the points up, but I do still eat junk at times (some choc and crisps almost every day!!!) so I think I may eat a bit more healthily on No Count but I don't know......

I'm weighing in tonight so I need to decide today whether to try No Count this week or not....if I don't try it this week it will be a few weeks before I do as my sister and her fiance are coming to stay for Easter and then we've got my gran's 80th(!!) birthday party the weekend after and it'd be easiest just to eat whatever then.....

Maybe I'll try No Count the week after Nana's birthday.....I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Merys said...

Please don't do the no count one, it doesn't work!