Sunday, April 16, 2006

I've been Tagged!!!!

Kerry from Mean Mom has tagged me, so I'm going to tag these bloggers (ok, so there's only two....lots of the blogs I read are read and commented on by many and somehow I feel a bit scared of tagging them...not sure why....but Jeni and Jenny don't seem scary!) and keep the tag chain in cycle...

Parenthood for Beginners
Demob happy teacher

And here's what you gotta do...

Rules

1. Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people!
2. Then leave a comment that says 'You are tagged' in their comments telling them to read your blog.

My weird facts:

1. I used to pick my scabs and eat them!
2. I don't drive (and can't get my pram on the buses that come by my house)
3. I'm double jointed; my thumbs, knuckles and elbows bend a lot further backwards than most peoples do.
4. I'm too short to reach the top shelves in our kitchen cupboards
5. I've very pattern orientated....if I can fill the munchkins bottles in an order that makes a pattern with the different coloured tops I will do....

That's all I can think of for now....

1 comment:

Jennytc said...

Thanks H. I'll get on to that tomorrow.