Sunday, April 30, 2006

Happy half birthday!

It's the munchkin's 6 month birthday today and she's celebrating it by being poorly :-(

She has a stinking cold, is very snuffly and has regurgitated all of her last 2 feeds (first one all over me - I needed a bath afterwards! and the second one all over Mr H's jeans!).It does worry me a bit as she's had a bit of rash for 10 days now that we could find no reason for, but maybe it was just the first sign that she's been fighting off this bug for a while. She had us up lot of last night needing cuddles and feeds and comforting before going back to sleep...and waking up again a couple of hours later.

Hopefully she'll sleep a bit better tonight and feel a bit better in the morning. It's nice that Mr H has tomorrow off so that I feel I can wake him if I need his help/support (he so rarely gets woken up by the munchkin...grrr)

Anyway, need to go and have dinner....been a bit held up by the munchkin....Bye!

1 comment:

Jennytc said...

Poor little lass. Hope she's better soon. And poor you - lack of sleep is the last thing you need. :(