Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Summer's on the way!

Just been out for a walk with the munchkin, it's been so cold lately that I put my big coat on as usual, however I ended up taking it off fairly quickly and walking round in the blazing sunshine with just a t-shirt on! That was in spite of a frost this morning. It's such a nice change. It's bright enough outside that I don't need to put the light on in the kitchen diner (has been a gloomy room since we moved in, just one north facing window, sheltered by porches on both sides), the sun's streaming in through the patio door into the living room. I'm just hoping this weather keeps up all summer, it'll be really nice to be able to spend time out in the garden with the munchkin, getting lots of fresh air and hopefully going on lots of walks.

No comments: